1. HERO IMAGE
***** UPDATE :
Regarding Hero section. I see most of designers have used search bar here. Thing is, we don't need search bar there because we don't have that much different tours.
What we need in Hero section (except headlines) : Day Tours / Transfers / Boat rentals ----- > These are main services our company offers, so all our visitors are coming on our website because of one of these services. Let's make it easy for them to find what they need.
***** END UPDATE
2. FEATURED TOURS
- 3 tours (I will give you exact tour names so you can make a more realistic design) :
-- Blue Cave tour
-- Blue Lagoon tour
-- Krka waterfalls tour
3. SHOW ME ALL TOURS STARTING FROM :
---- add placeholders if you need them
4. WHY BOOK ONLINE ?
1. No agency fees
2. Secure online payment
3. Free cancellation up to 24 hours before departure
5. HOW TO BOOK ONLINE ?
1. Book your tour online
2. Receive a ticket on your email
3. Show ticket on your smartphone
6. LATEST FROM THE BLOG
CATEGORY PAGE :
"Category" page will be used to display all tours starting from specific city.
Great example : https://www.getyourguide.com/-l268/
Example : https://www.civitatis.com/en/dubrovnik
Example 2 : https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attract…matia.html
What should it contain ?
PART 1 :
Big image on the top
Featured tour (only 1 tour listed)
Sea tours (3 tours listed)
Land tours (3 tours listed)
Private tours (3 tours listed)
PART 2 :
In part 1 we covered our main content (offering tours), now it's time to add some "informative" content that will be helpful for our visitors. Good example can be seen here : https://www.getyourguide.com/-l268/
Places to visit in city_name
Things to do in city_name
Good to know about city_name
Public transport in city_name
What people are saying about city_name.
*these are just a suggestion, feel free to add whatever you think needs to be added.
SINGLE TOUR PAGE :
BOOKING WIDGET (right sidebar)
On this page, pay special attention to "Booking widget".
I want it to be clean, well visible, super easy to use.
Example : http://www.tiqets.com has a solid booking widget.
Booking widget should contain :
(You don't need to follow this order)
- Departure time & location (it should support up to 2 different departure locations/times... Time depends on a location, for an example : London (7:30h), Manchester (8:00h)... you can't pick London (8:00h))
- Number of passengers
- Book now button
- Supported credit cards
- Some random text notification. Here we'll show messages as "This tour has been seen 1000 times in last 3 days. Hurry up !" and stuff like that.
- Progress bar (There are 3 steps to book a tour, you select time and number of travellers, then you enter lead traveller info, and then you enter payment info)
Good example : https://www.tiqets.com/en/rome-c716…ne-p973975
Good example : https://www.getyourguide.com/split-…position=2
Current page : http://www.zentravel.hr/tours/blue-cave/
Sections it should contain :
KEY DETAILS (use icons)
---> Duration, Minimum age, Easy cancellation
SHORT DESCRIPTION (3-5 sentences)
---> Itinerary (this section will contain a lot of text and images in some cases, maybe we can make something like "timeline" where we show destinations from 1 to 5 for an example, and when a user click on specific number only that one is visible? ) This sub-section will usually contain 3-6 different destinations.
---> Includes / Excludes
---> What to bring
---> Know before you go