I would like to create 4 pages :
1. Landing page - Home page
Needs to look like https://www.airbnb.com/?mr=f
• LUXBERRY LOGO – Upper left side, exactly like airbnb
• Middle area big fonts – “ WELCOME TO MIAMI”
• Middle area small fonts – “Rent luxury apartments, hotel rooms, cars & boats for up 50% off”
• Middle are square area – “ How it woks “
• Bottom area – exactly the same – “ I would like to” , “Check in “, “Check out “ , “Gusts “, “Search”.
• Upper ride side - E-book/flip book icon “ 10 Secrets most people don’t know about Miami”
• Background for landing page – Stock videos that show:
Miami luxury penthouses
Miami Hotels & Pools
Driving sports car in Miami streets
Boating in Miami
Dining in Miami
Clubbing in Miami
Cool Time laps of Miami
2. Page 2 - Our offer
“ Our offer “– as you scroll down from page 1 youll see –
• “ Our offer” in big black fonts and white background and below in smaller fonts:
• “ We are here to give, not to take, see Miami through our local eyes and enjoy everything this town has to offer for discounted prices”
• 6 Squares that describe what we do
Check https://www.wework.com/mission/ and do something similar – I like the way the 6 squares function , as you put your mouth on them , they turn white and more info appear. Please do the same for Luxberry site. Note - all square that show our 6 services doesn't have to be same size... in airbnb website you'll see different sizes ...
• 6 offers - From left to right - 1. Luxury Apartments 2. Amazing Villas 3. Top Hotel Rooms 4. Exotic Cars 5. Incredible Boats 6. Dining & Clubs
• Each one of the six choises of services might open to a new page about that service and to show our inventory
3. Search Results page
Thats the page that will show our inventory of Apartments, villas, cars, boats, etc...
* Very important is the functionality of that page, it needs to look and feel super user friendly. to me its the most important page since that where people choose properties or pick up the phone and call.
* See examples for search result spate i like:
Note - for the first 2 examples of airbnb and oasis, i like the way it looks and feel. For the 3rd example "luxury rentals webiste" i like the way it functions the fact they have on the left side a menu bar that is always there even when scrolling through propeties -makes it easier to viewer to go back in forth while searching.
4. Page 4 - is property description
After someone clicked on a property in page 3, how will that page will look? it needs to have all information for property.
For examples please check 3 websites i chose for page 3 and look at their description page.
Note - I liked the menu on the left side that isn't moving while searching, i also like a map on right side so people can see where exactly the property is.