This is my third project with Shalul.
Very professional. A pleasure to work with.
Excellent work! Already on our third project.
Very good quality work and helped us work through the job with their own ideas.
Great work! Quick responses, listened to, and was happy to implement feedback and changes.
How pietrorea started their web page design journey
Who are you known as?
Adventure Tours Transport LLC
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
The site sells tickets to tours going to different locations along the east coast of the United States. The target audience is largely the Spanish-speaking population in the Washington D.C. metro area (northern VA, DC & MD).
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
- Rethink the background color/pattern
- Update logo with attached file (rather than encased in a grey box)
- Refresh all credit card/paypal/credibility logos
- Make US/Spain flag on top more visible
- Redesign the top banner using photography with the locations we visit
- Add photos to the main block of text on the homepage
- General rehash of the current design
2. Tour page (http://adventurett.com/atlantic-city.html)
This page should show the all relevant information for a customer to buy a ticket (trip date, bus pickup location, adult price, child price, number of tickets, etc). Right now its displayed in black text and simple text fields, but we want this to be very attractive visually. We also need a better "Add to Cart" button.
3. Checkout cart (add a tour to your cart and you will be redirected)
The checkout cart looks completely different from the rest of the site because it has no design whatsoever. We want to carry over the site's header, left nav, etc..
What to avoid
We don't want to remove any functionality. Things can move around (please be creative!) but don't remove visual elements in a way that would remove current features.
Please message me if you're unsure about anything.