Home Page -
1. Traditional menu structure
2. Welcome panel
3. Video panel - This will be an edited video of scenes from the landscape and wineries of the Western Cape of South Africa with a voiceover explaining how Cape Klein have selected wines.
4. Featured wines panel
4. Search panel to determine your chosen wine criteria - This needs to give the customer a number of options to help determine the right wine choice. Criteria could include
This needs to look creative and not a bog standard drop down menu. Can you make it more fun!
5. Twitter feed window
Content Page -
1. This will be flexible for us to give either basic information on the chosen topic or take it on to the next level which would be our specific item information and purchase page
Info & Purchase Page -
1. This would isolate a particular chosen wine and present the relevant information such as description and price with the ability to place the wine in a shopping cart.
Please try to avoid being too boxy and angular. Different panels need to flow into one another and not appear as firm rigid boxes organised in a standard way.
Any images need to avoid cliche. Please don't put up a generic bottle of wine or glass image. All images need to be dynamic and not wasted space. For example, replace any generic image with one that implies a featured wine that can be clicked on and bought.
If you wish to use background images, it is important that they are specifically images of South Africas Western Cape. Whether that be vines, mountains, coastal areas... I don't want anything that can't be confirmed to be an authentic regional landscape.