Short description in Q&A form:
1) Q. What are the primary objectives of your organization?
A. To help people reach their goals, depending on what they want.
* Loose their weight, and reduce body measurements, burn fat.
* Gain muscle mass.
* Highlight how your the muscles look.
* Get ripped
* Shape your waist
* Live more actively and healthy life
* Fight stress, build confidence
* Get sexy rounded butt and beautiful legs
2) Q.What makes your company standout from the competition or unique?
A. For a monthly fee, we help our customers individually and answer
all their questions within 12 hours. People get individual training
and nutrition programs which can be adjusted to their needs at any
time, not those default "get six pack in 6 days" videos. Users can
track all their progress in one place 24/7.
3) Q.What does your organization specialize in?
A. Personal fitness training online.
4) Q. How does your organization want to be perceived by others?
A. Friendly, always there for them, helpful, professional.
5) Q. Who your customers are?
A. People who are new to fitness or those who tried to achieve some
of their goals, but failed.
6) Q. What are the characteristics of the viewer?
A. Age: 16-60; Gender: Males and Females; Income: Average in USA;
7) Q. What make the viewer unique?
A. He searches for help.
8) Q. What do they look for when they come to your website?
A. Personal trainer; how to lose weight.
9) Q. What's their primary motivation?
A. To achieve their goals, look beautiful.
10) Q. What would you like them to do once they are reached the
A. Buy membership.
11) Q. What is the primary message you want to communicate?
A. Our team of professionals deliver the same results as a personal
trainer, but many times cheaper.
12) Q. What's the first impression you'd like to get within few
seconds of opening the website?
A. Professional, reliable website, which provides help which
customers are searching for.
13) Q. What do you like your clients to know, understand and do after
opening the website?
A. That here works team of professionals, which will help visitor to
achieve results which he wants. Visitor should click on "buy now; get
started; try out; etc..." button.
14) Q. What do you want to the website to do?
A. Convert visitors into customers.
15) Q. How are you going to measure its success?
A. If 9 of 10 customers would recommend our services to their
friends, that means we are doing right thing.
WHAT PEOPLE WILL GET INSIDE?
User interface will have 4 main functions. (when reading, open UI
wireframe, which is attached, to make it clearer)
#1 Food. Each recipe will have shown how much calories, fat, protein
and carbohydrate they have. All users will get individual menu, which
will be set up depending on how much calories that person needs.
will be able to change recipes from a list with alternative meals,
which have same amount of calories. Menu will be divided in tabs for
each day, and each day will have meals for Breakfast; Brunch; Lunch;
Afternoon snack and Dinner.
#2 Sport. Users will get individual training program, which will be
divided in tabs for each day. List of exercises will be provided in
day tab, next to each list item will be video, explaining how to do
correctly. If people will want different program, they will need to
contact our team member, which will adjust workout to user needs.
#3 Messages. Our team of professionals answers all the questions
users will have.
#4 Results. Here users will be able to track all their results.
Check out UI wireframe attached, for all functions.