Great job mikata. You worked very well with very little feedback and very little time to complete - congratualtions
Love our design, great experience!
The second time we work together. 5 stars!
A real sense of design, smart and refined. I recommand
- Ikhwan Hakim
Professional work and very responsive.
- info 4Ao
Great work and easy to work with
- Derek x
How Raeuhler started their logo & social media pack journey
Who are you known as?
ExtermPRO Termite and Pest Control
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We will be a local, family owned, low impact and eco-friendly, termite and pest control provider. Target audience is single family homeowners in need of our service.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
I like the animal icon.
Clean and creative bird design
Simple and incorporates crown and paint in the icon
Fun animal icon with clean lines
Nice clean icon
Again, I like the animal icon.
Like color and sheep illustrate company name
Want a icon incorporated in logo
Like multiple hues of one color and icon and text
Fun, Funny icon that coordinates with the text
• The logo needs to clearly illustrate that we are a pest control company and family friendly.
• We want our logo to be clean, simple but fun, and versatile-able to incorporate on letter head, to professional wear, t-shirts, baseball caps and car wrap settings
• We are not set on the selected colors schemes. We'd like the colors and graphics to say eco friendly without using the words.
• Brand/logos we like: Apple, Audi, Starbucks , VW, Nike, Target, Cocoa Cola.
• We like colorful logos, but it need to be able to function as black and white or 2 colors for marketing purposes.
• I've attached images or color schemes we like. The file title will highlight what we like about each picture.
• Our humor in advertising-will add to marketing material down road. "They bug you , we bug them." "Bugged?” “Bug whisperer.”