Such a friendly and talented designer. I would recommend her, she was so patient with us.
- P A R A L L L E L studio
Amazing work and quick turn around time! Thank you
I am very happy with my Logo - he is so easily to work with!
highly recommended from my side!
Great work, great contact
Very quick and talented.
How infoyDI started their logo & social media pack journey
Who are you known as?
What’s your company slogan?
Colour with confidence
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
- The idea is to create a makeup brand targeting the Indian beauty market.
- The brand will have its own palette range and an on the spot lipstick customise-and-make.
- Target Audience of the brand are 16-40 year olds who are makeup savvy.
- The brides who are getting married and need a stock on buying their trousseau makeup.
- 16-30 year olds who are outgoing, creative, makeup savvy, visit the mall often, shop, and go out at night for parties
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Cosmetics & Beauty
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- The palette will target the Indian bridal market (The Great Indian Wedding Palette)
- The packaging/outlook would have to represent some part of Indian culture without it being in your face/literal. Hence, an abstract/creative branding/packaging needs to be focused on (Can play with colours as well).
- Please google the following for reference(I've attached images): The Saharan Palette by Juvia’s Place, The Nubian Palette by Juvia’s Place. And lastly, Tarte Cosmetics (Their new holiday edition collection). These palette’s exuberate their theme/brand identity in a creative and eye catchy way
- Check out some INDIAN MANDALA’s on Pinterest and Instagram (FOLLOW @MANDALAPASSION) and doodle some Indian ethnic backgrounds on Google for reference.
- The vibe needs to exude luxury and have a royal outlook/feel to it
- You are free to experiment with colours of your own choice.
- The logo should not be too bulky, instead it should look sleek, simple and feminine.
- Please ask any queries you may have regarding the design brief in the next stage.