Horeca package design for “Edenia Chef” sub-range applicable on 3 types of ready meals:
- roasted/ steamed chicken meat (roasted chicken file)
- breaded chicken file (schnitzel)
- chicken wings (appetising wings)
Consider the dimension of the bags (still subject of discussion) 585*480mm
Edenia is launching a Horeca (hotel/ restaurant/ café) sub-range “Edenia Chef” with a new packaging.
Meet ready meals is the first category that will be integrated under “Edenia chef” package.
The “Edenia chef” package should be permissive and versatile enough in order to future accommodate also other Edenia categories.
Package size could vary from 1 kg to 3 kg, depend on products type
WHERE THE PRODUCT WILL BE SOLD:
“Edenia Chef” products are dedicated for chefs and will be sold on Horeca channel and C&C horeca clients for internal and external markets.
This range will be sold either directly to chefs or placed on dedicated shelves for horeca meat ready meals.
“Edenia Chef” package should:
- keep brand essence and package architecture but be differentiated by current retail packages
- attract the Chefs and horeca customers
- communicate the main product benefits for chefs on FOP
- communicate the preparation ways and timings on FOP
- have the FOP in English
- accommodate 12 languages on BOP
- modern approach
- have a transparent area on FOP, to make product visible
- rather minimalist design than cluttered
- simple / pragmatic words to define products benefits
- visible areas for products benefits and preparation ways
- uniform pattern for a wide range of categories and products