WHAT TO DESIGN
We need a label to go all the way around the packaging (photo attached) as well as a label for the lid. A keyline with exact measurements of the label is attached.
The labels must come in three variations, one for each flavour.
GOAL: design super awesome packaging that will pop in the shelves. We are looking for authentic, cool and interesting font options paired with abstract patterns or imagery to represent the flavour.
VISIBILITY OF TEXT:
Here is the priority of the text on the front of the label:
1. Urkorngrøt (should be the super easy to read, large font)
2. Our logo
3. The name (and illustration or colour) of the flavour
Any other text on the front should be kept small so it does not steal focus.
- Playful, clean, minimalistic and natural feel.
- Must be unique and lovable.
- Can be colourful, but must not look like a kids brand.
- Check out some labels we love in the end of the photos section.
Feel free to suggest other styles that you see fit, we are open to ideas!
The lid in the pictures is plain white. I intend to order boxes with lids that are transparent and colored. For example, the lid for mango & sea buckthorn can be transparent yellow with a label on top.
I have included an image of the content I want on the label, but its up to each designer how they want to present this content.