Alternatively I was thinking that a splash of color and abstract art on each label might be nice touch. Highlight a modern art work or simply do color-to-plant/smell paint splatter style art with an otherwise white label. Just ideas.
Description of the product target audience
Mako is is a unisex brand, focusing on wellness and personal care. Most of the products can be used by both men and women with Eucalyptus, Tea Tree, and Peppermint dominating the default scents for the product line.
Three column bottle label with the following:
- Label will be full color and waterproof so no limitations on creativity
- 1 oz (30 ml) and 2 oz (60 ml) size label – 1.5 inches x 3.5 inches
- Oil name (Common and Scientific)
- Bulleted All natural claims
- Certifications: USDA Organic & Green America Certified Business
- Oil benefits and link to page for more info: http://mako.io/ name>
- Made in USA
- Distributed by Info
What to avoid
The usability of the final ai file as a template needs to be on display. There need to be well defined layers for text and images. Customizing a template should take no more than 30 minutes.
1.5 inches x 3.5 inches
Has a lot of the brand prior art. Note that "Mako" without the "Labs" is the product line brand