**ONLY USE A MAXIMUM OF 4 COLOURS**
Product: Platinum or Silver Rum
Brand: 10 Sails
The label will be a 360 wrap around and the label is to be designed so that the elements on the front of the bottle interact with the elements on the back of the bottle for a foreground and background effect when seen through the liquid in the bottle.
GENERAL IDEA OF THE BOTTLE:
- The idea is that you look through the bottle and see the picture, but it is done in two parts
- object/ human part (front)
- landscape/ scenery part (back)
FRONT OF THE LABEL:
- needs to show men in long row boats
- rescuing people from a distressed galleon merchant ship (images attached)
Scene: Seamen brave stormy seas to rescue passengers from sinking ships.
INFORMATION ON THE FRONT OF THE BOTTLE:
"ABV % 40" on one side,
Bottle size: "750 ml" on the other
bottling location in the middle: "Cayman Islands"
BACK OF THE LABEL (WRAPS AROUND):
** this will show the scenery that the boats/ people are in
- rain/ rough/ stormy weather conditions
- rough water
- cloudy sky etc.
REMEMBER: The idea is that you look through the bottle and see the picture, but it is done in two parts
INFORMATION FOR THE BACK:
- should have one main picture scene and story (text of the story will be supplied to finalist, please use mock text)
THE DESIGN SHOULD BE:
- modern with a few classical elements and
- yet bold at the same time.
- All scenes should reflect the year 1794, the sea, seamen, at minimum 3 boats with people and 3 ships. Maximum 5 boats and 5 ships. The label needs to portray a vision of the actual historical event.
- We need a beautiful elegant design created for a bottle based on the event.
- Design should almost tell a story.
- We want the "must have that" feel on this product or at least you must want to know what this product is all about.
Product Logo: Please use a place holder for the logo. It should go at the top portion of the bottle body