We need two labels that will be printed as stickers and placed on the
side and on the lid of a metal spice tin.
The spice tins we use are round and are:
3.1 inches in diameter and 2 inches tall.
The label that wraps around the side of the tin should be 9 inches
wide and 1.75 inches tall.
The sticker on the lid needs to be round and should be 1.75 inches in
We use steel and gold colored tins (see pictures).
The label that will wrap around the side of the spice tin must contain
1) the name of the product in the spice tin (please use the following
product name: “Oaxacan Sweet Mole,”) Some other product names are
"Tikka Masala" and "Rogan Josh" but you only need to provide 1 good
design. Don't worry about making multiple labels. I just want 1 good
2) a short blip about the product, (please use the following example
text: “a sweet and mild chili and chocolate sauce”)
3) the net weight of the product (“net weight 6 oz.”)
4) company logo (provided). Feel free to adapt and change it as
5) a list of ingredients. (please use the following ingredient list:
“kashmiri chilies, black cardamom, fennel,
asafoetida, mace, ginger, black pepper, bay leaf, turmeric, paprika,
cinnamon, cumin, saffron, cloves, anise, green cardamom.”)
The label that will be placed on the lid of the spice tin will include
a quick instruction to the customer. Please use the following text:
“toast then grind.” Feel free to add a graphic element to the
sticker for the lid.