Adam was a very cooperative designer and worked very hard to provide timely changes to our design. He was very pleasant to work with and we are very happy with our final product.
Best of Luck Adam.
OrangeCrush is a dream to work with. Cheryl is a true professional. Her designs are amazing and she is super responsive. I highly recommend Cheryl.
Great to work with as alwasy!
How aaron.johnstone started their product label journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Food & Drink
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We produce an all natural, gluten-free, vegan, yet delicious bite-sized snack packed with protein and other good stuff. We sell to local farmer's markets, health food stores, and gourmet grocery stores.
Our target audience is working professional women ages 25-50.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We need a logo design, and a front and back label design. We are only launching one SKU this summer, with two more coming in the fall. We will do a 1-1 arrangement with the successful designer at that time.
Please refer to design brief.
- We included a sketch of a logo in the design brief and we would love to see what you can do with it
- We want to add the line "Loaded with good stuff" instead of having a drawing
- Omega 3's and 6's can be combined into one symbol
- Take out Vegan claim and symbol
- Add non-GMO for a symbol
- Add a maple leaf symbol with the claim "Made in Canada"
- Change the 1g of protein claim to 7g of protein and 5g of fibre in each bag