I have attached a sketch of the general top label structure layout I would like designed. Please see below for more specifics and directions for the side label.
We would like 1 top and 1 side label redesigned for our garlic dip product "Gardip". Pictures of our current labels are attached. Most importantly, make the labels look more fresh, fun and friendly!
Specific changes - please make the following changes to the top (4.8125" diameter) label:
(1) Change company/address line to "Joyce Family Foods - PO Box 3736 - Minneapolis MN 55403"
(2) Change garlic picture to an illustration to ensure 1 color printing
(3) Label will be printed on white, so please make everything 1 color green printing (multiple shades is fine)
(4) Remove "NEW!"
(5) Make "GARDIP" text font as fun and friendly as possible
(6) Change the top label from a full circle (current - pic attached) to cut off halfway (desired - pic attached)
(7) Keep "G" logo large and centered similar to attached pics
(8) Fit these 6 features on the outside border (small type) of the new top label: "ALL NATURAL" "DAIRY FREE" "GLUTEN FREE" "LOW CARB" "ZERO CHOLESTEROL" "VEGAN"
(9) Please include "GARLIC DIP" "KEEP REFRIGERATED" "NET WT 10oz. (283g)" to the left and right of the G logo on top of the thin dark green bottom border.
Specific changes to side (0.75" x 5.75") label:
(1) Change nutrition facts to new attached nutrition facts and make the font black
(2) Add "eggs" to "Enjoy with" list
(3) Fit "Joyce Family Foods" logo (attached) on the side label however you think looks best
(4) Change to "Write to Matt: firstname.lastname@example.org"
(5) Keep envelope logo
(6) Change to "INGREDIENTS: SOYBEAN OIL, FRESH GARLIC CLOVES, WATER, CORN STARCH EXTRACT, LEMON JUICE, SEA SALT, CITRIC ACID
(7) At the end of the contest, the side label will have to be warped to fit the attached die line due to container side curve
(8) Fit http://www.gardip.com near the email address however looks best