1- We are a young and energetic artisanal company that produces upscale, flavorful, healthy, all natural, NON-GMO, gluten free peanut putter.
a- The name of the brand is "TASTY SQUEEZE"
b- The Tasty squeeze brand is represented by the Tasty Squeeze logo attached to a peanut (picture attached). Please, keep these 2 "logo + peanut butter" attached while you design the label.
2- Important Note: We want to avoid another "ME TOO" design. When you google "peanut butter images", you will see that they all look alike (boring, cheap looking and the design is very busy). So, here is the REAL question: what could you design that will make our label outstanding and will blow competition away?
3- We would like the contest to run for the Creamy Peanut Butter, Classic Flavor designed for the 2 jar models (label size & die lines written on jars - picture attached)
4- The front face of the label should have:
-our logo "TASTY Squeeze" (picture attached)
- The logo TASTY Squeeze attached to the peanut which represents our brand (picture attached).
- The product name "Peanut Butter"
- "Creamy" Texture, "Classic" Flavor
- "All Natural".
- "Gluten Free", "NON-GMO", "7g Protein Per Serv."
5-The back and sides of the label should have:
- the weight: Net Wt. 16oz - 1lb (454g)
- The icons: "Gluten Free", "Vegan", NON-GMO Project VERIFIED", "Quality USA Peanuts", "KOSHER" (you will find all these icons in the yellow label attached)
- barcode (attached). Size: 3.5 cm width x 1.5 cm hight. Clarence around the barcode: around 3 millimeters.
- Nutrition Facts (check the yellow label attached)
- All Natural Ingredients (check the yellow label attached)
- Distributed by.... (check the yellow label attached)
- Contains peanuts.... (check the attached yellow label)
- The story teller "Dear Peanut Butter Lovers" (check the yellow label attached)
6-To be noticeable, our label has to have an elegant and upscale look, simple but catchy, and an innovative way to convey the idea of a "High Quality Artisanal Peanut Butter".
7- Our Logo and peanut butter design have 7 colors (attached the color breakdown)
8- As an example, we like the brand "Barney Almond Butter" because it has a simple but elegant design, and at the same time it has catchy bright colors. Check their website below:
There is another company (Justin's) that has also a particular way of promoting their products:
9- The winner of the contest will design a set of multiple labels for our different flavors like it follows:
- Crunchy Peanut Butter, Classic Flavor
- Creamy Peanut Butter, Dark Chocolate Flavor
- Creamy Peanut Butter, Maple Flavor
- Creamy Peanut Butter, Honey Flavor
- Creamy Peanut Butter, Vanilla Bean + Espresso Flavor
We would like to use the same patterns for all labels, the difference between products will be just the colors that differentiate the flavors (as an example: dark brown for chocolate, yellow for honey, bright orange for maple etc.). The background of the labels should be white or at least a very light color.
Thanks for your participation and I am looking forward to seeing your best design becoming a part of our branding!