The size is 8inches x 11inches for regular size, super sized for
Costco is 12 inches x 17
There are 2 flavours: Barbecue and Sour Cream Onion
The product subtitle "Crunchy Chips" below the flavour
At the bottom highlight; "No Transfat"
At the bottom: "Simulated Flavour"
Also Put some where "Light: only 133 Cal per serving")
Look at Pringles Sour Cream Onion green colour and its glowing
effects, please design your packaging colour and its glows as closest
to the colour like the Pringles for Sour Cream. Thank you!
1. Barbecue Flavour
- illustration of mouthwatering juicy grill chicken in the center
demonstrate barbecue taste to capture the audience
- Color: Fresh Red with Combination of the white glows to stand out
in the shelve
- I'm attaching the actual picture of the chips, please Photoshop it
so it looks clean and crunchy. The colour of the chips is Orange for
Sour Cream onion
- illustration of mouthwatering sour cream chive on top of potatoes
- Color of the Packaging a Bright Fresh Green with combination of
white or yellow glows.
1. Our logo - Village Girl
2. The Back Cover that includes - the product description, nutrition
table, ingredients list. Because it is selling in Canada, so we have
to have in French translation
3. Steak image for the Barbecue, Sour Cream Image for Sour Cream
a. Barbecue Chicken Skewer and attach the satay sauce picture (use
the satay sauce bowl only, remove its background, and blend in with
b. Potatoes with Sour Cream Image - Sour Cream Onion Flavour.
Attention: need to photoshop this picture, remove the salmon,
tomatoes skewer, and green parsley, and replace them with a CHIVE
bunch in the back to demonstrate the Sour Cream Chive flavour
4. The actual picture of the chips. For a barbecue flavour, it needs
to photoshop to orange flavour like barbecue. For the Sour Cream
Onion, add some small green dashes to illustrate sour cream chive
5. I'm attaching my Favorite Chips Packaging Designs
6. For the back-packaging that I uploaded, you can keep similar layout
for the current back-cover, not significant change necessary ( you
just put on the Village Girl logo on the top left side). I also
prefer a nice glows for back-cover as well
I'm looking forward to see your talent!!!
Contest Winner must handover:
1. Unlocked and layered vector files in either .ps (Adobe photoshop)
or .ai (Adobe Illustrator) format for the entire label, or other
that the designer used, need to be editable for the future.
2. Font names and files including unique fonts created for the label
3. Jpeg colour palette showing all colours used in the labels and
their corresponding PMS, CMYK, RGB and HEX #s.