How Rachelb26 started their print or packaging design journey
Who are you known as?
Crema di Gelato
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Food & Drink
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Sells scrumptious sophisticated gelatos in pints to specialty gourmet stores across New England. Looking to expand further south with a new label look and feel.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Looking for a package design for my one pint containers. 2 stickers total with fixed dimensions. I need the design to be flexible so that I can use it for all 7 flavors (maybe a color changes on each label to denote the different flavor). I have attached a copy of my current design. The requirements for the new design:
1. Bar codes - must remain same size
2. Nutrition info box must remain same format and same size
3. Website info must remain on the label
4. One Pint (473 ML) must remain
5. 2.75 X 4.25 must remain the size of the back label
6. The circle logos must remain 3.5" diameter
The main ideas that I need to express:
- Romance and fantasy - eating this gelato helps you to escape for just a moment and imagine that you are in Italy. You are sophisticated and worldly while you eat this gelato.
- Low fat/ low calorie
- Sophisticated Italian
- Preservative free, gluten free - nothing fake. All real authentic ingredients.
- Indulge without guilt - this is an indulgence and because it is low calorie you can indulge without feeling like you are killing your diet.
My target consumer is a woman 25-45, well educated living in a large city. She is sophisticated and affluent. She will be buying this in a higher end specialty shop or Whole Foods. Buying this container shows other people that she is sophisticated and worldly and helps her to feel a moment of escape and romance. The product helps provide her a moment of fantasy. http://www.cremadigelatos.com