Thanks again Cristian - great work, quick and top quality.
Great job, easy to work with, would recommend!
Designer was great at every step
- E-Django Designs
my favorite designer by far. the absolute best. we hire him again and again.
EXCELLENT WORK! I was very happy with the final product. The designer was quick, and responsive, and was fantastic during the revisions process. I would definitely work with this designer again.
- BASYS Processing
How pedroferreiraQ started their poster journey
Who are you known as?
XSCOATING USA LLC
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Environmentally friendly Spray to protect Cars & Trucks against dirt, oxidation, stains, micro scratches and fading due to sun radiation.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
*** NEW DESIGNERS: Please DON'T submit new Designs, as we have now 8 very strong contributions with a great level of work and detail! We want to stay fair and do not want anybody to waste precious time without being properly compensated ***
Thank you for participating!!! Keep your eyes open, as we are opening more contests, similar to this one!
Photoshop Image of Car with Dirt and Specific Problems
See the attached image and my hand drawn sketch
The car should have dirt, damages that look real and in the specific color (bird droppings white, tree sap yellow, dust greyish, etc.)
The stains and problems should include these:
- Construction, Road Dust
- light scratches
- Fading (sun burn - here you can reduce the color on a spot)
- Polen (from flowers, etc.)
- Tree sap
- Bird droppings
- Road Salt (in Winter regions)
- Water Spots (white chalky, mostly from Sprinklers)
1. Please use the image I provided OR if you think Black is not a good idea for this (you are the Creative mind :) then please choose one from this link: https://www.shutterstock.com/g/vlad…chterm=car
It should show the car from the top (there is an alternative in red and white)
2. If you have your own ideas, suggestions feel free to use your creative liberty to do so, but I might not choose your work as the primary Winner and buy the image for another use
3. The Sketch is only an idea! Use circles and fonts that obviously look better, but no need to put the Tree Sap spots on the exact Spot I used. This is only to give you an idea about the finished image. Use your creativity to make the image appealing
4. This image will be used on Websites, Landing Page, Online Ads - NOT Print
5. I have a larger sized version (4 MB) but for some reason 99Designs wouldn't let me upload it. UPDATE: DONE. It worked now.
6. Image can be Horizontal or Portrait - whatever you find easier to work on