How erik D started their postcard, flyer or print journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Food & Drink
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Maddington Farms is producer of pure maple syrup in Ontario, Canada. We primarily sell our brand of maple syrup in groceries stores throughout the Greater Toronto Area.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We're looking to have an Aisle Violator sometimes referred to as a shelf talker designed for branded promotion of the health benefits contained within maple syrup. (More information: http://www.shelfdangler.com/aisle-v…tors.html) These will be double sided so they can reach consumers traveling the aisles from both directions.
We have 3 goals in mind for these:
1. Increase brand recognition and awareness.
2. Educate consumers on the health benefits maple syrup offers over other traditional sweeteners, without pitting maple syrup against them.
3. Inform consumers that maple syrup is more than just a topping for pancakes and that it can be used in place of other sweeteners.
We have a short time span to garner the consumer’s attention. So within the design they must quickly understand that is maple syrup being referred too and be presented in a graphical nature the vitamin and mineral content contained within maple syrup on the fact sheet attached from the IMSI as a % Recommended Daily Value . In closing we also would like quickly open their minds to the idea that maple is more than just a topping for pancakes.
Things that should be included:
- Our logo
- The words “Pure Ontario Maple Syrup”
- The vitamin and mineral content containing: Manganese, Riboflavin, Zinc, Magnesium, Calcium and Potassium
- A call to action that will help them make the healthy choice and inspire them to try maple syrup outside of pancakes. Ie. “Make it with Maple” “Maple Syrup - The Wholesome Choice”
- And the last least pronounced call to action. “To learn more visit us online at http://www.maddingtonfarms.ca/health (not currently active)
- (Optional if it can be incoporated in a visually appealing way) The Foodland Ontario Logo.
Words that you might be used to convey the healthy benefits. Nourishing – Nutritious – Wholesome – Nature – Pure – Natural – Healthy
As far as sizing the design, We are limited by how large we can make it, so please stick within the scalable confines of 6” x 6”. The shape is totally up to you. It could be a simply square or it could incorporate something like our bottle shape or anything in your imagination, it will be die cut so there is a lot of flexibility for creativity.
We would like whatever design and colour combinations you use to be able to stand out within a large potential variety of backdrops, usually a multi coloured back drop of other products within the isle. Ideally we would like some symmetry with our logo colours.
If you need something else regarding images or content please ask and we will do our best to facilitate it.