Took direction well and did a wonderful job. I'm very happy with my podcast cover art design!
enjoy working with designer. Flexible and does exactly what you need.
Excellent designer, inspiring work, very responsive and highly recommended.
How krystleJG started their postcard, flyer or print journey
Who are you known as?
Lake Appliance Repair
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Cleaning & Maintenance
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We provide in-home service on all major appliance such as: washers, dryers, ovens, dishwashers, refrigerators, and more. Our target audience are home owners and renters.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Front and back festive fun flyer 8.5x11 Full Color.
Front page: Just a front cover (nothing to do with back page)
Front cover should include:
Lake Appliance Repair's
Benefits and Bonuses
Ideas on Headings or wording:
“We care about you”
“Lots of Benefits”
“The Cornerstone to Your Success”
“Your Workplace Benefits Road Map”
This will be a 1 page front cover. All benefit pages/flyers will follow this in a stapled/binded package.
Lake Appliance Repair Holidays Policy
This should be a fun festive flyer (maybe chalk board style) with the following info:
We observe the following holidays:
New Year’s Day, Independence Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day
• Employees who are regularly scheduled to work 20 or more hours per week are eligible for holiday pay.
• Holiday Pay is 8 hours of regular strait time unless you are a technician who regularly achieves commission, then you will be paid 8 hours of strait time plus an average of your commission over the previous two pay periods for an 8 hour period.
• An employee must work the day before the holiday and the day following the holiday to be eligible for holiday pay.
• When the regular holiday falls on Saturday, the preceding Friday shall be considered the Company holiday. When the regular holiday falls on Sunday, the following Monday shall be the Company holiday.
• Employees are not allowed holiday pay while in an out-of-pay status such as leave of absence or layoff or while receiving short-term disability payments.
• If a Company holiday occurs on an eligible employee's vacation day, it may either be counted as a holiday instead of a vacation day or added to the vacation period as an extra day of vacation.
• Holiday pay is not to be considered hours worked in the computation of overtime.
• Please make contact with Krystle McConnell if you would like to request a floating day in lieu of one of our observed holidays.
I have another contest going as well, with additional flyers that will be in this whole package, once complete. Feel free to compete in as many as you'd like!
I've added images of designs/layouts I like, although the content has nothing to do with the project. I've also included some of our company business card, letterhead, etc so you have insight on our current theme.