Please can you design a website which contains the following:
1. For the first time, PT's and individuals will have scheduled hourly access to top class sports training equipment, provided specifically for use outside in some of London's most beautiful locations.
2. On entering the site, PTs or individuals will choose which of the outside spaces they want to train in.
3. After deciding on location, PTs or individuals will purchase their training slots. Booking up to 14 days in advance - standard fee (tba), block booking will mean a reduced fee ie will need flexible discounting capability.
4. Standard refund capability in event of cancellation up to 24 hours prior to fitness session
5. Prior to booking, agreement by PTs and individuals to adhere to conditions
6. It must also state it is mobile compatible.
Here's the pages layout:
1) Landing page: Describes what we do and emphasises the advantage of training outdoors. Should say that sessions can be synced on web and iPad. PTManager.com is a useful front page to look at for ideas. At bottom of landing page, there are 2 options: OutfitTrain or OutfitClass, and associated with each of these 'Take a session' and 'Take a class'. These will lead to the PT page or individual page respectively. Or, at the top of the page, you can Log in, either as PT Fitness Pro, or Individual. If already registered, PT's or individuals enter their password or membership number and go straight to the booking page.
Booking page for PT: location/session time page (there will be  locations, sessions are hourly from 7am to 7pm). I'm imagining something like:
OutiftTrain..Let us do the work for you
below photos, 2 blocks:
a) Header reading - Maximise impact.
Use our top class sports tools to ensure you provide the ultimate workout
b) Header reading - Boost productivity.
Use our system to book your client sessions and organise your day
Booking page for Indiv: location/session time page (there will be  locations, session times will be indicated. i imagine something like:
OutfitClass..Join a class for the ultimate outside workout
below photos, 2 blocks:
a) Header reading - Breathe the fresh air!
Choose your location and time with our great instructors
b) header reading - Improve your day.
Work out outside and feel the difference.
Page 2: This page is for PT's who have not yet registered. Once registration has occurred, members are taken to PT location/session time page as above.
Page 3: This page is for individuals who have not yet registered. Once registration has occurred, members are taken to location/session time page to book group training sessions.
Be as creative as you like as you get this message across!