Katrin is amazing! I forgot the count of my projects with her. I even stoped asking if she can do a project. All I do is just invite her to work on the project and explain the details.
How FlorianxEngel started their other clothing or merchandise journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Travel & Hotel
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
At the moment the business will offer items for travellers e.g.:
- Suitcase covers
On the mid- longterm the company will organize travels itself
- Target group is between 20 - 39
- Social level of target group: Travellers, students and people who can identify themselves with this lifestyle
- The quality and price level is comparable to Outdoor brands like e.g. Jack Wolfskin
- long-term goal is to offer also travels itself with focus on eco-tourism. Therefore, you should consider the target group should identify with this approach.
- We would like to have a kind of vintage style to go back to the roots of the pure travelling (e.g. 60s / 70s)
- A part of the profit is supposed to go to projects on biodiversity etc..
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
- I want to have a design I can use for printing on different items related to travel (bags, suitcase cover)
- Basically the idea is to have one design, but later can use different scenerys
- Base for the design is the attached logo "B-Lazy" below.
- For some ideas I have attached some pictures.
- We would like to have a kind of vintage style to go back to the roots of travelling (e.g. 60s / 70s)
- Style should be similar to the one bag (but shall be also applicable to sling bags, backpacks, suitcases, suitcase covers etc. I have attached.
- Please come up with some own ideas and motives.
- Since the focus is sustainability and eco-tourism please no cars, planes and so on
- Should show some feeling of Adventure
- The sloth lives in Middle- and South America