One of the best designers I ever worked with. Patient and able to understand what I want with very little information.
This design process with 99 Designs went so smoothly and produced a great variety of high quality options. We will definitely use them again.
How Andrew.medal started their app design journey
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Our app allows people to set fitness goals (initially just accountability goals where they commit to working out X amount of times per week per month), compete with others in their training circles/gyms/etc. and win prizes when they meet their goals.
Currently in development.
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the app?
We want clean, edgy, simple and intuitive. Thinking silver, white and black for colors. The current logo/design was done simply to show people what we are building but is totally off from what we want to create.
We DO NOT want to use the logo we have in our PDF. Please use a text placeholder.
The Fit Goal
We'll need the main home screen of the app designed.
1. User downloads app
2. User creates profile through Facebook oAuth or traditional profile creation
3. User is taken to home screen of app
4. User registers his/her gym from a list of local gyms
5. User enters list of existing contests
6. User receives confirmation for entering contest
7. User receives push notification when user is in gym that user entered contest for
8. User "checks in" to receive credit for their contest