Visually Verified as a camera app. I am looking to have the camera screen designed. The winner will be hired for additional design work. There are four components, which should be included in your designs.
A. Camera screen
B. Lower navigation bar
C. Upper navigation bar
D. Selected item dialog window
The two navigation bars appear when a user swipes up or down in landscape view or left to right in portrait view. The stay out until swiped the opposite way.
The following is a list of key elements to include in your design. Please see the included mockups with numbers matching the elements listed below.
1. Crosshairs. This can be dragged to set where the camera focuses to.
2. Shutter release button. WE ARE LOOKING FOR A COMPLETELY CUSTOM BUTTON. This button should be one of the signature components of the Visually Verified user experience.
3. Visually Verified logo. This can be larger or smaller. Please integrate the logo into the lower navigation bar however you see fit.
4. Logged in as. Somewhere in the lower bar it should show who the logged in user is. You must log in to use the app.
5. Slider. The lower navigation bar and upper navigation bar can be swiped left or right to reveal additional navigation options. The slider bar indicates the position of the navigation bar.
6. Lower navigation bar buttons. Custom buttons and a label should be created. Synchronize, Main and Logout are the three buttons that should be included with your design proofs.
7.Selected effect. There should be a selected effect when an item in the navigation bars is selected.
8. Zoom indicator. A zoom indicator should be positioned somewhere on the main camera screen. This can small or large. Please be creative here.
9. Upper navigation bar. The upper navigation should display camera settings navigation (or menu) and should function the same as the lower.
11. The upper navigation buttons. Camera specific menu items will be displayed here. For your design please include Macro, Flash, ISO and Exposure.
10. Is an example of dialog based window, which would appear when a menu item is selected either in the upper or lower navigation.
We are big fans of the old CyangenMod camera application now called Focal. This app was the inspiration behind this design.
Please ensure your designs are clean and professional as Visually Verified is part of a business application.
Our logo and its colors are provided.
Please ensure your designs are to scale and represent actual sizes. Designs that are not to scale will be rejected.
We will have the winning designer design a iOS version upon completion of this contest.