We would like a Logo & hosted website to be on par with our vision and target market.
1. Words/phrases that come to mind when we try to describe the symbolism of our logo:
- Step in the right direction
- Classy yet modern
- Minimalist but stylish
- Neat and clear
- Whatever you think would look awesome
2. Message to communicate through logo:
- Gourmet / High Quality
3. Applications of logo:
- Food label (the label is going to be black matte background. The characters are intended to be Spot UV/ Foil Blocked in golden characters. The logo could be designed to match this perhaps. Not necessary though.)
- Social media
Included are both sample logos & products similar to what our overall feel of the brand in terms or colour pallet would look like. These are found in the uploads. Alternatively, feel free to have a look at the links provided below.
What to do:
Here are some logo samples (these are ofcourse, just samples):
Our intention is to get a logo that matches our colour palette and product labels. This might provide some clarity.
Here are previous 99designs contests that stand out tremendously:
What NOT to do:
- No human silhouettes in the logo
- No messiness
- No other 'writing' other than Pro Grow
- No crazy colours
- No flowers/ trees/ too organic. The product could be confused for a plant-growing product.
**Note - The pic of the jar included is the actual product jar except the lid is black. It might be beneficial for design/visual purposes but it is not necessary for the design to be applied on the jar. A different jar with similar size and shape could also be used for illustration if need be.