Dezinden did a fan fantastic job, was prompt, and has great designs. I recommend working with him!
C'est vrai qu'il y a quelques années déjà ! Mais je me rappelle d'un excellent contact avec ce designer.
Whiz was a joy to work with. The designs he put forth stood out above all other designs. They were professional and sharp. Whiz was also very quick to respond with changes I needed made to his various entries. My next project will most likely be a 1 on 1 with him.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Our company wants to to enter the NATURAL COSMETICS (premium price!!) segment with an independant, strong, minmalistic, scientific brand with an upscale FACIAL CARE range.
• price per product 10 to 40 € per item.
• Distribution via specialized/luxury stores only (!!)
• Target audience is: female (the brand shoulnd’t be too feminin though), well-educated, btw. 20 – 35 years old, she likes fresh juice, she's spending quite a lot for good food, body & facial care, she has a good sense for interior and fashion design and she is sportive (e.g. she joins Yoga classes). Besides she is an Apple user! ;-)
• The background of the brand name comes from:
- „VIN“ from vine => grapes => grape seed oil (all our cosmetic products contain a higher or lower percentage of GRAPE SEED OIL.
- „THERAPIE“ to give the brand a scientific/lab/laboratoire/R&D appeal to trust for best skin results.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Cosmetics & Beauty
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Please make sure that the Logo has to reflect feelings:
- Skin effectiveness
- High price (when you see the logo you have to think that it's an expensive brand for specialized stores only)
- with natural ingredients I can trust