Established in 2014.
KeyBright embodies one belief: everyone deserves to be happy in their home.
Everyday, people invite workers into their homes that they don't know, like or trust. When our friends started sharing their deal-site woes, we were amazed at how hard it was to find honest help that didn't leave your wallet bare. Where were the options?
It turns out there is a simple explanation: low barriers to entry allow hundreds of companies to compete on price while leaving consumers to figure out who offers the best quality with the best service, all while they take profits on jobs not-so-well-done.
By operating on a referral-only basis, investing in time-saving tools and tech, and lowering our travel expenses, we're able to provide a higher-quality experience at a competitive price.
Having work done at your home should be easy and fun. It should leave you happy, and your home bright. And we partner with local non-profits to ensure that even low-income homeowners feel happy in their homes.
1) Be Prompt. We show up on time. In fact, we're five minutes early. Have a bias toward action.
2) Be Thorough. We do what we say, and we finish what we start. If we say it, we do it. If not, we re-negotiate. Never leave it hanging. Strive to gain a reputation for always finishing what you start.
3) Be Respectful & grateful. We let others be themselves and give of ourselves for others. Say please. Say thank you. Solve problems; make thoughtful, empowered choices as individuals and let others do the same.“When we give people instructions, it creates dependence. When we give our people clarity and competence, it creates independence.” We use phrases like “I intend to,” “I plan to,” “I’ve been,” “I will.” Always follow the golden rule and try to find the path to the platinum rule: treat others the way they want to be treated.
4) Be Curious. We are interested before we are interesting. Ask really great questions and explore others’ thinking. Take the perspectives of those both present and invisible. Never stop asking why until we’re confident we understand.
5) Be Buoyant. We take each day as it comes. Remember there’s always next time. Have a strong foundation when the winds of changes shift. Never take it personal.
Our At-Ease Guarantee ensures that we are:
1) Thorough: you get the most thorough cleaning ever, or it's FREE! Inside, outside, frames, screens & sills; we've even been known to dab some lube here and there to keep your windows opening like new--for now and forever.
2) Attentive: we always leave things EXACTLY how you left them. That means shoe covers, drop cloths and furniture sliders aplenty. The only way you should know we were there is by the clean windows!
3) Reputable: we're not SIMPLY the best looking window cleaners you'll ever hire (our uniforms are pretty classy). We carry all the right insurance; we hire our own team members, NOT subcontractors, and we look into their backgrounds; and we call our parents on Mother's and Father's Day.
4) Prompt - we call, email, and tweet back within an hour. Your window audit and quote will be done within two business days. And if we don't show up to your cleaning within our 30 minute arrival window, you get $10 off your service.
5) Respectful and grateful: we say please and thank you, just like Ms. Best and Emily Post taught us.
What's with the name?
KeyBright, to me, means always working my hardest at what's right in front of me. At the end of the day, when I'm tired and there's that one little thing left to do that no one else will notice, remembering that, as Benjamin Franklin said, "the used key is always bright," pushes me to take that one extra step to make sure that the job is done right.
Married female homeowners, dual income with kids household, college grad, Twin Cities, MN.