Bakos Tamas is a great and talented designer and has implemented all our ideas in a detailed and precise way!
We will hire him again!
Very creative throughout the entire process. Also very kind and responsive helping me understand the process as this was my first time. A great listener regarding our concerns and a great advisor with helping us make decisions. I would definitely work with Brandmap again!
Great designer, friendly, happy to help and flexible. Would definitely recommend.
How Sushi Surprise started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
What’s your company slogan?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are starting a new concept take-away sushi restaurant.
Customers can customise and order their sushi through our site/app in a new way.
The target audience are young and middle aged professionals (office lunch). The restaurant is located in an business/office area in London.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
We are going to choose 8 different kinds to take them to a poll at the
end of the qualifying round.
Only the best of the kind can go through so you have a better chance
if you make your design unique!
- the pic should be able to stand alone without the text
- should look good as fitted into a square shape (like an application)
- should raise awareness in a larger printed size too
- should remind of a gift or surprise
- 2 colors: white & a pastel color
- should fit to 'flat design' trends
- include a stylised sushi (nigiri or roll shape)
- the logo should suggest that it's related to web & food