Thank you for your help, always prompt and that is appreciated!
Clean design, very easy to work with, very responsive to requests. Thanks!
- SUTA ™
provided many designs per my idea
How Mark9363 started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Bowers Heat and Air, Inc.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Bowers Heat and Air, Inc. provides sales, installations and service of HVAC equipment to customers in central Florida. Serving mostly residential customers (Middle to Upper-middle class home owners), with some light commercial work (owners/managers of small businesses).
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Cleaning & Maintenance
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
OBJECTIVE & MESSAGE:
- LONGEVITY: We want our brand to last and stand the test of time.
- FLEXIBILITY: This logo will be applied to our vans & trucks, shirts, websites and other branding materials. Should be readable & proportional when applied to various materials.
- VALUES: We want our logo to communicate "Trustworthy", "Sophisticated" and "Hardworking". Our tagline is "Powered by Faith & Sweat", we are a Christian company - we are open to seeing creative ideas with Christian symbolism, but this is optional in the design.
- Classic, Minimalist designs.
- Creative wordmarks (without iconography)
- Abstract, simple iconography.
- Clever/Creative symbolism
- Vintage "Stamp" or "Badge" with an emphasis on typography.
- Geometric shapes/containers.
- Illustration-style logos
- 3D illustrations
- Too many colors