This designer is amazing! And I've been working with designers fir a long time now. We received 239 designs for our contest and when we got finalidea's design it was like a major shift had just happened. So, so talented! Takes instruction well too. Cannot recommend enough.
Awesome design and great designer.........delivered everything we requested!
Awesome job! Very talented designer.
Quick and providing good quality.
How tprupsys started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are a software development ninjas, creating:
- Rockstart mobile apps
- Latest technology based web portals
- E-commerce solutions that double sales
- Innovative consulting servies
We are: young, attentive to details, spending extra hours to deliver the best results. We are the ones who focus on having the best, long term quality.
Therefore our customers are :
- Those, who rather spend more, but have a better quality.
- Small/medium companies, who are successful and want to make a decent investition in their software
- People, who understand IT (usually Chief Technical Officers of the companies are those, who make decision whether to choose us or not)
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Let designers make suggestions:
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- You are a CTO of a medium size (~100 employees) company.
- Your company is known to be innovative, providing high quality products
- You love a mix of innovation and reliability when choosing IT providers for your company
- You are probably using a Mac, have a wearable sports tracker
- Marketing team demands you to get a vendor to create a mobile shop, that will need to work well and keep up to date for the next 2-4 years and remain the highest quality
- Your CEO says you shouldn't spend too much money, as currently company is investing in expansion, therefore prices of huge vendors (like Accenture, IBM, Tieto) are too high
- You open up a list of available software development vendors
- What would make you choose a little North European company and feel you did the right thing?