Lady Rock is great to work with. She takes the time to create thoughtful and professional designs, good communication, and is very prompt with revision requests.
How nlamonica started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
What’s your company slogan?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
SlipGym is a fitness product. It's a vest (almost like a life vest) that you put on, and it has resistance bands attached to it. Please see short video here of how it looks: https://splice.gopro.com/v?id=mgzGXD
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Other color requirements
See colors from attachment "Original-1". The logo will be printed on a black label. So we want to use: White, blue, dark pink, green, and mustard.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Please see attached for our original logo: Original-1.jpg + Original-2.jpg. We want to revamp this logo to look better. We want to keep the font “SlipGym” similar or as close to the original as we can. Important: The icon is what we are struggling with the most. We want to keep the layout the same as our current, and focus on only updating the icon on the left of the words.
What we don’t like about our original icon:
1. We feel as though the 4 people look like ghosts.
2. There is no symmetry and it’s lacking balance.
3. It’s not a good representation of what SlipGym is.
We need to make sure we keep the color scheme the same, since we have already printed this on 500 vests.
Ideas you can run with (but not necessary), these are just suggestions:
1. Use just 1 person, cut off at the waist. The arms are stretched out and there are lines coming down to represent the resistance bands. (See sketch 1)
2. Create an “S” within the graphic of people.
3. Use your imagination – but please watch video so you understand what product looks like and how it functions.
The demographic for this is men/women age 50+ so we want to give off friendly easy to use impression.