Quick, reliable. Was always willing to make changes. I would work with Jamie anytime on future projects.
Working was Hydn was a pleasure. Once he submitted the design, I was absolutely sure about it being the one. He is friendly and quick to respond and revise anything that needed to be revised. I'm happy I brought him into the final round because he did a great job.
EM-DESIGN was great to work with and listened well to our suggestions to provide us with just what we were looking for in a logo design.
Very Good Dsigner and Supportive, asked for various options and response was prompt and fast
Nindy_57 submitted some great ideas. She made changes quickly and kept true to the over design. Lovely to work with her and she provided all the files I needed. Thankyou!
How owen.ow started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Using Facebook, we provide holiday and short term accommodation available at a special rate (i.e. holiday rental homes, apartments, hotels etc) in New South Wales, Australia.
I.e. Holiday and Short Term Accommodation at a special rate in NSW.
Similar (but much larger/broad) businesses include AirBnB / HomeAway / Stayz / TakeABreak / RentAHome
Our target audience is anyone looking for holiday or short term accommodation in New South Wales. I.e. tourist, business conference travellers, expats etc.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Travel & Hotel
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- I am looking for something simple - be great if you can incorporate different types of accommodation types into a simple picture i.e. apartment / house etc
- How about a key on vertical basis to look like a building etc?
- The business is predominantly going to be Facebook Business Page based i.e. the logo is going to be used as the Profile Picture (160px X 160px)
- Once the logo is finalised, I will be looking for someone to do the initial cover photo (315px x 815px) - so if you can think of something cool where the Logo (Profile Picture) and Cover Photo go hand in hand that would be cool... (e.g. I am thinking the Cover Photo could be a black and white silhouette of the city skyline with various buildings)
- an example of a property that will be included is http://www.2cottagepoint.com.au. This is a property I own and manage and own all the images too, so you can take inspiration...