Our logo will represent more than just running. It represents a way of life. Our customers will buy runtopia apparel bearing our logo because they identify with our community and a lifestyle, not because they want to tell the world they are a runner. For that reason, we would like our logo to incorporate a sun (see the uploaded example), but we have received animal designs that similarly project this way of life. Please separate the mark from “runtopia”.
3. logos that will look good on small jewelry as well as large billboards;
4. the colors white, black, orange, yellow
5. Gradients and shadows
6. Marks that include an “r” or “R” (but not our entire name “runtopia”)
7. separation of the mark from the name “runtopia”
WE DO NOT LIKE:
1. images of runners;
2. images of shoes;
3. images of feet;
4. incorporating the mark into the name “runtopia”
5. anything literal that says “this is a running website”
Please do not submit designs incorporating runners. We have seen a number of beautiful designs with runners, and it is unpleasant to eliminate all of them. To be clear, the winning design will not incorporate a runner.
If you have general questions (that are not specific to your design submission), please post the question to the entire group so everyone will have the benefit of my answer.