Loved the 99 Design Contest Experience. Gained a lot of ideas and ultimately found the right design for our company.
Very talented artist. Always gives a quick response and is easy to work with.
Thanks for your flexibility
How zacherybcampbell started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
- Our company name is: Geaux Fit
- We are a small personal training company based in Houston, Texas.
- Both owners graduated from LSU. The word "Geaux" is pronounced "go." Geaux Tigers!
- We train all ages. We focus on improving everyday fitness with adults, athletic performance in young athletes, and helping seniors move with less pain.
- We focus on the full range of motion and functional strength in our clients based on their personal goals.
- We enjoy incorporating technology to measure our client's progress over time. For example, we track heart rates, grip pressure, and force production to name few.
- Typically we are using equipment like free weights, bands, and TRX suspension trainers.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- The main purple we look to use for our logo is hex code #461D7C. It's the LSU purple.
- If you want to incorporate an animal, we would like it to be a tiger. Or even something like tiger scratches.
- We are planning to use the logo for our website and company apparel.