We would like to 'modernize' our current logo in such a way that one can still recognise us. However the drop of water in the current logo does not represent our work anymore (we started with soil erosion modelling) but currently build complex portals with a spatial context. We are specialised data managers. The following criteria could be taken into account:
- no globe (if it is VERY subtle it might work)
- well suited to digital media
- not too complex so that it comes out well in black & white, colours and monochromatic
We voted out the ones, which had less than two votings in our internal process. Please do not come up with complete new ideas, but try to improve the remaining logos based on the information below and the updated one's above for "colors":
1. We do not really like Markers like the Google Marker (or any google like marker) or full globes
2. Although, if a globe is kind of subtle like in
3. As typeface we like most the one of this one:
or any "easy" sans serif types.
4. We do not like addings like a subtitle or s.th.