Great communication. Easy to work with. Better than expected deliverable based on a less-than-perfect design brief.
- Tamara Milakovic
Always fantastic working with Tamara.
How mathildeI started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
"Ferme des 3 vaches" or "La ferme des 3 vaches"
What’s your company slogan?
Colis de viande direct producteur (FYI in English = beef packages directly sold from producer)
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
- "Ferme des 3 vaches" is a farm located next to Toulouse (in France). This a familial business since 4 generations. They are cattle breeders. They raise 3 species of cows.
- One part of the production is dedicated to direct sales, i.e. to be sold directly to final consumers. Offer = home delivery of packages containing peaces of meat.
- LC&COW (the official society name) has recently decided to change their name by creating a real brand "Ferme des 3 vaches" in order to develop their direct sales in Toulouse and Marseille (2 main French cities).
- In English "Ferme des 3 vaches" means "Farm of the 3 cows" because they grow 3 species of cows
- People living in town (Marseille and Toulouse)
- Age: between 30 and 55 year old
- Core target: families with 2 children
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
POSITIONING OF THE FARM
- Modern / fresh / dynamic => The farmers are a young couple (see attached Pdf)
- Proximity => Explanation: they know indivually all their clients and are very closed to them
- Simplicity => Explanation: even if they are "modern style" farmers, they stay very "simple" and don't want something complicated/top of the line
GRAPHIC COMPONENT OF THE LOGO THEY WANT
- They do want something inspired by ORIGAMI (see attached Pdf) => Geometric design, light and simple
- They want to have cows to understand directly their trade. They imagine 3 cows to illustrate the 3 species by illustrating them with physical distinctions: colored pattern ? different shapes ? (see attached Pdf). It could be only the faces of the cows (as they are 3 of them). The cows must: be sympathetic ; not look like a bull ; not be black with white patterns (this species is dedicated to milk and not meat).
- They want a modern font (see attached Pdf)
- Colours: to keep simplicity they imagine black & white with some parts of colors (suggestion: for the pattern of each cow ?). Colors they like and which could "correspond" to the 3 species: flashy yellow, orange and grey ?