original and beautiful design. We liked the clean design and color choices.
Nikita was amazing through all the iterations of this brochure and had some fantastic ideas to contribute. I've been working with Nikita for almost two years - can't rave enough. Thank you!!
Warna Design was great to work with and did a great job with our designs.
- threeative design
Good ideas, quick response and immediate changes.
- beauty line
Great job, still a few changes needed, will work with Beauty to get them done
- Mohsen Towhidian (Jean)
Great designer and responsive.
How ericsolan started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Rulecast is a website that allows web developers to slowly roll out their new features to users.
We like flat and minimalistic. Some of our favorites are Evernote, Trello, Slack, Box.
Typically we like icon on left and word on right, but are open to other ideas
* The service is based on logic and rules, so using logical icons might work (search google for logic icon to get an idea)
* NO ROCKETS - one of our competitors has a rocket
* Forks of any sort might work, like a fork in the road or the eating utensil
* Nozzles or water faucets could represent a user controlling the rollout of their features
* Flow or blasts could represent the "cast" in the name
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
Pink and Blue might work, feel free to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
I like the use of negative space with the clouds, and the flat sky.
It's fun and creative
The triangles remind me of new logos like Medium, i like
I like the old-school look to this logo
Rules, logic, gates and funnels are good ideas to explore. Think about logic basics like forking