He was reactive and did always get our comments with nice approach, always staying within the concept he created. Additionally, he came with a real interpretation of the brief with a personal direction. The design was matching perfectly our expectations and with creativity. I mean, he did a real work on our brief, with really good feeling on what the logo was designed for.
Yes! Great job!
Great Designer. We are very happy with the final Logo Design. The Idea/Concept behind the logo and the work of this Designer was just perfect and we were impressed.
Yuhok not only created a logo that captured what we were looking for, but did not know in the beginning, and was great to work with by quickly responding to feedback and sharing ideas to help us see a vision for the new logo.
How Werk started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
WoltLab GmbH sells Burning Board, an internationally used software to create and run online discussion forums. Additionally we provide further extensions, such as a blog or gallery system.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
PLEASE MAKE SURE TO READ AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW.
* it should be a stylzed "W", it should still somehow remind of that letter, but shouldn't be seen on first sight
* the shape does not matter
* even though a bit complexity is fine, it shouldn't render too bad on lower resolutions
* use the SAME logo for both letterings
* place it right next to the logo as shown in the attached schematics
* the upper part should read "WoltLab" and the lower one "Burning Board"
* please do NOT use Myriad Pro, that's just the example font :)
* the logo should be shown both on white (#FFFFFF) and blue (#1F4060), see the schematics
* do NOT place the lettering below the logo, if you do this your draft will be immediately rejected