We are very pleased with artworkbean's design ability, responsiveness and ability to meet our variety of needs. Each time we asked for a revision artworkbean was responsive and gave us several options to choose from. Our final design ended up being something that he surprised us with in addition the logos that we were focusing on. We ended up heading in a slightly different direction based on his creativity. The process of working with him was really great.
Loved it, it was quite a collaborative work with the designer and got what I wanted at the end
Great experience working with Danhood. Responsive, creative and helpful. Thanks!
How BrightstoneJim started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Call to Action:
1. Together we will succeed. Become a part of the Tronitech family and benefit from our unique combination of technology and support so that together we can offer superior imaging solutions to your customers without the steep learning curve that has made success in this market so difficult for others
2. Join Tronitech’s family; we take the pain out of digital and imaging services as we work Together to offer superior solutions and products to your customers
Target Market Description
1. Companies looking to provide document imaging solutions to their customers
• Hard copy (box) storage companies are the number one market
• Companies that help organizations manage their paper documents or business processes are another major market opportunity
• Unrelated businesses with low barriers to entry into records and information management are a third opportunity (courier, self-storage, moving and storage)
2. New entrants into this market are typically stymied or frustrated by the levels of technical expertise necessary to process the documents effectively
3. Most of these new entrants fail due to the high sales and technical barriers
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
We are trying to graphically reinforce 3 elements: Tronitech, Together, and Team. We believe the "plus" symbol element holds a lot of promise. We would like to repurpose symbol elements or color selections from the logo to identify 5 products and services. These are outlined on the sample. Related copy will stress the fact that their software is simple to use, strongly supported by helpdesk functions, and profitable for resellers.