George was awesome at capturing the essence of our business now and growing into the future!
- gubuk grafika
Very creative ideas and a very nice work attitude. It was a pleasure to work with you!
How Medalistperformance started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Advanced Tactical Athlete Strength and Conditioning
What’s your company slogan?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
At Medalist Performance™, we recognize military, law enforcement and rescue professionals put their lives on the line to preserve our freedom and safety. We developed the Advanced Tactical Athlete Strength and Conditioning (A-TASC)™ curriculum to help these brave men and women achieve exceptional physical and mental performance to successfully meet the extreme demands of their duties.
We designed the A-TASC™ program using the most up-to-date scientific literature in elite human performance combined with our many years of experience with NASA’s astronaut exercise research and development program, competitive gymnastics training and coaching elite athletes.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
The logo concept I am interested should have the following features. But make sure you review the attached file for further clarification.
1. It should have a sward/dagger like feature in the foreground that also looks like a rocket
2. The sward-rocket should be overlayed on a shield/breast armor that has feel and look of a superhero's chest/physique
3. there should be a comet spinning around the sward-rocket similar to the NASA logo has an orbiting spacecraft/comment
4. The font chosen should have the look and feel of the old-school NASA logo with military/tactical feel, yet should not feel like a complete rip-off of the old-school NASA font
5. Use colours that have feel and look of military and space agency/astronaut
This logo is intended to be distributed electronically (e.g. website or email signature), embroidered patch and stickers. So design it with all of this in mind.