Shammie was great to work with, very patient and quick with changes
Working with X-version has been an absolute pleasure. Their work is top notch and really made me feel like they truly wanted to provide the best quality product and service even with all of my requests for revisions. They even said “I will do what it takes and will keep working with you on this project until you’re 100% satisfied”. Thanks for the commitment, creativity and hard work!
- Surya Aditama
Worked really hard to design to my specifications
A gentleman to deal with and a great result.
How Katrinamloop started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
HONEY Health.Nutrition.Yoga combines yoga and nutrition/lifestyle counseling to enable a holistic approach to well-being from the inside out. My aim is to inspire and guide toward health goals and to enable people to look and feel their best though healthy eating, lifestyle advice, and a fun and creative yoga practice.
Target audience is mostly women aged 25-40
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
1) The layout of the writing needs to be in a specific way. 'Health.Nutrition.Yoga' needs to be underneath 'HONEY'. Additionally the H the N and the Y in the work HONEY need to stand out and be in the same color as Health.Nutrition.Yoga (as they start with the same letters) I have attached a word file so you can see what I mean.
2) I would potentially like some kind of an image with the logo. Ones I have in mind are
i) a yoga mat half rolled out underneath the writing (or between) (image attached of yoga mat half rolled)
ii) an image of a yoga pose
(there are images attached of ones that I like so you can get the idea)
3) I have attached other images and picture of colors I like for inspiration
4) I have attached writing I like also but am happy with suggestions also
4) I do NOT want a bee/honey on it
5) I want it to look fresh - not hippy at all