I'm starting a home cleaning service (i.e., a maid service). To start, the business will focus on simple cleaning services, but I foresee potential to expand to other concierge / lifestyle management type services (i.e., laundry pickup, pet walking, small errands, etc.)
My target audience is:
• Young college educated professionals (ages 22 - 35). Basically, the Millennial Generation.
• Male or female
• These are young urban professionals that tend to work long hours in professions such at Finance, Management Consulting, Legal, Media & Entertainment
• They are technology savvy
My plan is to have a significant digital presence for this business (i.e., a professionally developed website, scheduling via web and iPhone app, etc.) so I'd like the brand to have a "dot.com-y" feel so to speak (think Spotify, Google, Uber, Snapchat).
There are certain emotional responses that I would like to elicit in my potential clients:
• This is a luxury service that they work hard for and deserve.
• They can trust us to handle the "dirty" work that they simply don't have time for.
I hope the above was helpful.
Many thanks in advance for all of your help.