Extremely creative and brilliant artist. I would highly recommend using awcyber if you need some impeccable t-shirt design work done. He doesn't quit until the job is perfect.
she is good person
- Lady D
Awesome! Awesome! Awesome!
Lady D distinguished herself from the start of the contest. Her fresh take on the design ideas along with her flexibility and cheerful, supportive attitude, when asked for changes and tweaks, was incredible. She is very creative and quick to respond to requests and suggestions.
- Mike Barnhart
Mike was totally awesome to work with submitted designs that were perfect for us. Thank you Mike!!!!
How jsandoval started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
GENTLEMENS DRINKING COMPANY
What’s your company slogan?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
My company designs and sells any and all glass drinkware to include liquor, wine and beer glassware. We are currently working on all the background tech items for our webpage. I really need help with two designs; the first one is our main brand logo which will be on the website (http://www.gentlemensdrinkingcompany.com). The second one is the DBA which is GDC. I want to use this for branding our name onto our products but at the same time encompass the pride and privilege of donning our logo. I am no connoisseur for the arts nor do I claim to know what is best regarding designing a logo which not only embodies our company’s goals and culture but which will also make a significant impact in attracting an audience which believes in and enjoys buying our products. Please feel free to email or call me with any questions.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Food & Drink
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Dark neutrals: Formality, mystery, exclusivity and luxury.
Let designers make suggestions:
Light neutrals: Purity, balance and sophistication.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
• We sell glassware, glass sets with a decanter for alcoholic beverages such as whiskey.
• We envision a modern day gentleman with a rugged yet sophisticated and classy (suit & tie) look.
• The logo must embody the products we sell and appeal to men who want to advertise that they are gentlemen.
• The gentleman (our logo) is an attractive icon to women (sex appeal).
• We are open to suggestions but it is important to ensure a modern/classic appeal.
• Our logo should be manly, bold, sophisticated or elegant.
• We see reds, golds with shades of black/white or greys for our company colors.
• We appeal to younger professionals, business men who want to use our products at the end of a long working business day or a relaxing weekend.
• We also want to appeal to the trendy/hipster market.
• Our DBA is GDC and perhaps integrating that with our logo might complement it.