We need to re-develop one of our best-selling wine brand idents. The brand is Applause wine. We require only an image/ident/logo which incorprates or displays the word 'Applause' within or ideally underneath.
Please see attached for the current Applause branding which has become very stagnant and the weakest identity in the range.
WHAT WE WANT:
The identity should represent something that relates to its reason for being called ‘Applause’ which is self-explanatory in the word, but not visually at the moment. But obviously we want something which isn’t naff or too obvious.
We feel the design needs to be more abstract whilst still relating to the subject somehow.
• I attach our sister wine brands which we are very happy with in terms of identities/concepts (Sulis and Takahé Mountain), so it’s something along these lines that we’d like Applause to follow.
– Takahe Mountain wine - includes the Takahé bird which is what it is named after (a bird native to the region where the wine is sourced in New Zealand).
– Sulis, the identity is taken from iconography related to the goddess Sulis Minerve - Minerve is the region in France where the wine is sourced.
- I also attach our current Applause branding which is out of date, tired and dull in comparison to Sulis and Takahe Mountain.
• Applause wine has been developed for the events industry, because it is packaged in unbreakable PET (high grade plastic) bottles.
It’s sold at over 100 outdoor events including festivals like End Of • The Road, Isle of Wight Festival, BST, Field Day, Wilderness, Cornbury Music Festival, Larmer Tree and many more.
• The wine is very high quality, as consumers at outdoor events only want the very best.
• Price point is around £20-£25 per bottle so it's a premium product and we want the identity to reflect this - consumers are ABC1 category and are typically 25+ in age.
**** Please note that we do not need a full wine label design at this stage, but require identity only. The attached files are for reference only.
WHAT WE DON'T WANT:
We have tried hands, clapping, all the obvious things, these haven't worked for us so far. But that doesn't mean to say that you wouldn't be able to have the vision to make it work perhaps...?