Work with John has been simply a pleasure. Great communication and very hard working. Amazing results - Thank you!!
- Christoph's Hotel
It was good to work with you!
- Design Accelrator™
Great designer, and easy to work with. Also, this designer was very prompt, when communicating. Thanks!
- Ade G
Excellent job. Speedy, thorough, detail oriented. Great job!!!
How Christoph's Hotel started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Christoph’s Hotel ****
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Christoph’s Hotel is located in the heart beat of Scena in South Tyrol near Merano. Our family-run hotel (since quite 35 years – currently going through management generation change) is known for its modern, vibrant, social and quality Tyrolean experience. Our happy 4-star hotel offers 27 spacious rooms, stunning balcony views, free Wi-Fi, satellite TV and complimentary breakfast. Guests can relax in our wellness area - spa, sauna, steam rooms and indoor pool. We offer also great dining experience, with fresh local produce and multi-course dinners served daily – it’s our half board highlight. Christoph’s Hotel is perfect for exploring Scena, Merano and South Tyrol, with the local shuttle station only steps away.
• Contemporary Hotel
• Fresh and Innovative
• A Local Experience (South Tyrol, Italy)
• Celebrating Tradition
• Welcoming Friends
• Active Engagement
• Connecting Guests
• Unique Surprises
• Creating Memories
• A 4-Star Hotel Stay
Target group: 35-50 yaers old, Europe & International
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Travel & Hotel
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- Would like to explore some designs with the common ‘h’ for the words Christoph’s and Hotel like in the example (but please do not pay attention to the font etc. in this example- it's just quickly done example to show the 'h' connection). Designs without the common 'h' are also welcomed.
- Would be good to include in the logo something showing the location (mountains, green hills and snow peaks or sth like that)
- The logo should be on a white background. Beside apple green and black, as a main colors, would like also to use a little bit of brown (this color can be seen throughout the whole hotel – please watch the attached photos) Maybe consider some chocolate browns, organge-brown or yellow-brown shades.
- New web site will be launched as well, using flat design, so please do not use any gradients and shadows