We are very happy with our new logo, and working with Bambang was a pleasure. He paid attention to our brief and was very receptive to our requests for variations & changes. He went above and beyond and delivered it all professionally.
Good communication, accomodating to requests - presented various options proactively. As we reviewed dozens of submissions, 2 of his designs were in our top 3.
Super. Very creative designer. The specs were rigid, and honestly, I thought I may not be able to find the kind of design I was looking for. In fact, all submissions were unimpressive. But at the last minute, this designer came and he came up with this creative idea that satisfied the specs and it was super cool. I was not expecting this. Very happy to have worked with him and I will definitely check back again.
How beaV started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are an inbound tour operator currently focussed only on the Philippines (with intentions to expand in future). We create individualised, mid to high-end private tours for travellers wishing to explore the Philippines, or specific parts of it. Our target market is couples, families, groups of friends or solo travellers from Europe, Australasia and the Americas with a sense of adventure and an interest in culture, are eco conscious and have a healthy budget. We promote responsible tourism with a focus on the local people, not just the country's sites and destinations.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Travel & Hotel
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Likes: Stylish, simple and intriguing
Likes: I like how the whole design with text fits into a simple compact shape (square)
Likes: Playful, all relevant info is represented
Likes: simplicity, vintage feel
Likes: This is clever; searching for the hound within the stag horns draws you into the image
Likes: Simple and minimalistic
Likes: playful, friendly
Likes: straightforward; luxurious
I'm not sure what draws me to this, maybe the bold primary colours
Some background info:
- Kapwa Travel is the new sister company to our already existing German operation, Philippinen Tours (philippinen-tours.de)
- We selected colours in the blue, aqua, green range because it represents what we see a lot of in our tours through the Philippines - blue skies, aquamarine waters, green rice fields and trees. It is the same range we’ve used for Philippinen Tours. However, we are open to other colours for Kapwa Travel if you believe they will work better.
- The design and colour scheme does not have to tie in with the existing Philippinen Tours logo (attached below for reference) and identity, it should stand completely on its own. But it would be a plus if the logos could be seen next to each other without looking odd.
- Our website is currently under construction and far from ready but you can check it out for reference: kapwatravel.com
- Things we would rather not see on the logo: airplanes, globes or maps