I am a freelance lash artist (and an operating room nurse by day) based in Los Angeles. My mission is to provide personalized, high-quality eyelash extensions that will transform the client's everyday look, while also simplifying their beauty routine! This is a luxury beauty service provided with quality and professional-grade application. I plan to eventually expand my beauty services beyond lash extensions, so keep an open mind about that in your design process!
***PLEASE SEE ATTACHED FILES AND ANNOTATIONS FOR INSPIRATION.***
——————————————— GUIDELINES ————————————————
* CONCEPT *
- Keep it SIMPLE, but GET CREATIVE and bring some ORIGINALITY / CHARACTER!
- The logo should feel: clean / balanced / effortless / minimalistic / classy / chic / sleek / elegant / modern / sophisticated.
- Try Pinterest’ing: "minimalistic logo designs" for more inspiration, but let's make this logo stand out and unique from the rest!
* FOCUS *
My initials "JC" should be on the forefront (the "brand" of my logo) and "lashed by" / "beauty by" / "los angeles" should be in the background (should also be interchangeable if I wanted to use another phrase in its place).
* FORMAT/PRESENTATION *
- Present your logos as watermarks over real beauty/lash imagery & products/merchandise, etc (this brings your logo to life!)
- If you have MULTIPLE LOGO VARIATIONS, please upload as ONE GROUP IMAGE/STORY BOARD vs. SINGLE UPLOADS
* GENERAL SHAPE: Circular, but get creative with how you execute this shape
- For "JC" (prominent): looking for scripts with a sleek/smooth, almost abstract look; get creative with this!
- For "lashed by" / "beauty by" / "los angeles" (background): use more basic (sans-)serif-type fonts
* COLOR SCHEME *
Neutral tones: white / black / greys / light pinks? / gold?
* EFFECTS *
Play with dimensions / layers / opacity / watercolor? / shadowing? / reflectiveness / brush strokes? But keep it minimal, not overwhelming.
* IMAGERY *
Lash or other imagery may not be necessary; however, if lashes or other imagery are incorporated, stick to one set of lashes and get creative with how you execute it; make it flow and become one with the font/overall logo itself; avoid generic/tacky-looking lashes.
Can't wait to see what you guys create! GOOD LUCK!