I am looking to develop a logo / image / brand identity + small style guide for fonts and colours + a structured Wordpress website with 4 or 5 tabs. I will eventually learn Wordpress and then I will handle the website myself, for now I need the structure organised so that I add content. I would prefer the same person to handle all of it.
Info about the brand:
Its a personal brand, the purpose is to communicate the services I offer, both in Portuguese and in English:
- Travel Counselling - I am a professional traveler, an explorer and Tour Leader for the Portuguese travel agency. I tour mostly Portuguese people in Malaysia, Morocco and the Mayan World, Guatemala, Mexico and Belize, for now. I introduce myself as “facilitator of transformational travels” I speak a lot of conscious journeys, and traveling to and from the inside of ourselves. I privilege remote places with preserved cultures, to enrich the world view of each person and for the expansion of social and environmental awareness. I am very found of rituals, indigenous cultures and lost traditions. I love India, Peru, Mexican tribes, native American, Africa, Sufi movements and so on.
The aim of my presence on Instagram, Facebook and Wordpress, is to give an overview of how it is to journey with me. I want to give credibility to my image as a facilitator, an to sell this tours indirectly, by sending people to agency webssite or other potential partners for whom I might work.
In addition I also do:
- Hosting of Transformational Workshops, Events and Experiences: I organize events, gatherings and retreats for other people, I do the logistics part, from finding a place to manage reservations, and supporting the facilitators during the retreats. They mostly around personal development, dance, silence, medicine plants. I want to sell this retreats indirectly, send "my public" to the respective wesites. It is my intention that, over time, I become more of a facilitator myself on the retreas, of meditation, women's circle, dynamics of sacred sexuality, Yoga, shamanism. I am looking for a visual identity already adapted to that, the content/my verbal communication already is.
- Consultancy for small lodgings and restaurants, from the definition of concepts to management. I help to implement small Airbnb projects and restructure restaurants, menu review, service improvement. Not found of this, used to be a hotel manager, and it pays off.
My values are Freedom, Responsibility, Purpose, Well-being, Passion, Discovery, Fulfilment.
I communicate identity, integrity, substance, authenticity. The respect for traditions and cultures, ancestry, wisdom, rituals, social and environmental sustainability, feminism, community, co-creation, pleasure, fair-trade.
I am for sensual visual universes & at same time organic environments. Mature, juicy, cosy environments and cosy places.
The season might be autumn, fiery, intense, ambitious, focused, one with nature, root. Earthy based colors, warm, sensual and sensory, textures and substance. I like dark gold and minimalist details, and feminine founts. I like sacred geometry. I also am currently attracted the Portuguese filigram art, such as the heart shape “heart of Viana” or the traditional shawls. Might leave this for one of the tabs of the site.
I bought the domain http://www.gowithlili.com the slogan is conscious journeys. I am much more sure about the slogan, and I accept inputs on this one, even available to change the name. I felt, thought, that for online presence it would be easier if it was catchy and if it had my name on it.
- About me, or contacts, who is lili... something like that;
- Services, with a nicer name - later I will aggregate here projects in here in which I collaborated.
- From Portugal to the World, about Portuguese culture and events and places in Portugal, aiming to become a concierge to whomever wants to hold retreats in Portugal or move in and needs help.
- Destinations from A to Z, destination tips and adventures
- Conscious Travels, for philosophical abstract writings.
The main landing page will be for the most recent blog entries, inspirational reposting, etc.
A space at bottom for reviews will be needed later, I do not have any at this time.
On the side a calendar with upcoming events or travells.
I do not have many photos for now, and will be needed to buy images. I’m going to take a session to have at least two or three of myself, so that the website has a face, somewhere.