The design has a great concept and creativity
I like the design, colors, massage and everything
She could have been more cooperative during the finalization round
Incredibly responsive, helpful, and a pleasure to work with -- on top of being an extremely talented designer! We look forward to working with Max again soon.
I'm very pleased with the final design. The designer was quick to respond and made all the changes I wanted. Highly reccomended
- by Laura
Great design, communication was a bit slow.
Yuhok not only created a logo that captured what we were looking for, but did not know in the beginning, and was great to work with by quickly responding to feedback and sharing ideas to help us see a vision for the new logo.
Very creative design. Wadye is great to work with and responsive. Would recommend to anyone. Wadye's design is certainly the most artistic entered in our contest.
How victorzG started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
DePue or DePue Co
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
This company started in 1952 drying and storing rice. Today we are the largest independent rice drying and storing company in California. Over the years we have expanded to include drying and hulling walnuts, rice seed sales, and rice seed research and development (graphics that can incorporate facets into the logo are appreciated). We are a large agricultural land owner and operator and have investments throughout the agricultural industry.
As for design:
1. We're looking for a logo that stands up internationally with a graphic that can stand alone without the DePue name (though we'll need a log with both).
2. We are looking for a simple design, but that doesn't mean it isn't complex or clever. The logo, or elements of it, will be put on large 100ft grain silos (rounded) in vinyl.
3. We are happy to see designs where the graphic is incorporated into the name, or the characters in the name are enhanced or converted into a graphic.
4. We are corporation, but we're a grassroots conglomerate of small families that specialize in rice and walnuts. Any graphic that can cleverly bring those two commodities together would be very cool.
5. Avoid the "typical" rice plant in the logo. As one would expect, this is pervasive across the rice industry and we want to be different (especially because we provide services beyond rice).
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
We have been using the following Behr paint color on the trim of some of our white buildings: Behr "Allure" PPU2-03d.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Clean use of text, very classic design.
Clever use of lines, clever graphic for the company name. Simple use of color.
The color is right, the design is clean and simple, looks good on white.
This to us speaks agriculture. It's also basic and stands on its own without a company name.
This is a classic Calfornia ag logo. We live in the space, and we want something different than this logo. So, we don't actually like this.
Bold text, simple but complex graphic.
Classic design, one color, quality graphic.
Basic colors with simple graphic, though clever effect on the crow/raven.
Classic logo. Probably too basic, but probably looks great on a truck door.
Classic design, and clever graphic.
DePue has historically been a rice drying, storage, and seed company, but as we acquire and expand into other industries and provide new services, the DePue logo will represent us as a parent company. Our branding is very inconsistent. Find attached current logos and branding we've used over the years that we're moving away from. This logo will be used on everything from vehicle doors to 100' tall round silos. Be mindful of shapes and how they would look on rounded surfaces.