The logo came up amazing! Optimistic86 grabbed every single comment, and made my dream come true.
- 360 Vitamins
Got it right on the first design! Very tasteful and creative designer. I would highly recommend Max for any type of design. It was a pleasure working with him and I couldn't be more pleased. Thank you Max!
How eiverson started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
What’s your company slogan?
(optional) "A Cyberstep Ahead", alternate tag lines used elsewhere: * Compliance is not Security * Serious Security (for serious organizations)
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Cybersecurity services: penetration testing (hacking into enterprise and products), SIEM implementation/management, regulatory compliance assess/remediation, help an org devel/implement security program, public key authentication (infrastructure, smart card logon enable, risk/change mgmnt support), risk management consulting
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Corporate Personality / Tone
* We inspire confidence with our tone and expertise
* We talk substance and loathe hyperbole
* We are true believers in the necessity and urgency of robust cybersecurity
* Our military/intelligence background amplifies and substantiates our expertise and trustworthiness
* We prefer that our actions assert our integrity more so than our words
* Value (high assurance solutions rather than low budget)
* real cybersecurity vs. pretense
* To offer great cybersecurity, we strive to understand the practices and motivations of the adversary (e.g. ‘Gray Hat Hacking’)
* Our adversarial insight improves ALL of our services relative to those of other providers
* Military Grade Security to both the US Government & Commercial
* important note about military grade wrt commercial sector
* Good: aids our brand/reputation, elicits trust (good enough for the military, good enough for us)
* Bad: can sound expensive, disruptive, onerous, over-kill
Our reputation/past helps differentiate us:
* Have served the military and intelligence communities for over a decade
* Authored long-lived industry Books such as Gray Hat Hacking (how good guys learn the tricks of bad guys to help organizations be more secure)
* Presenters @ Conferences